Fwd: NAS Head Profile Implementation

Jan Synacek jsynacek at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 06:06:04 UTC 2013

On 09/18/2013 10:29 AM, Chethan Y wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     We are trying to implement file export for NAS Head profile So,
> where could i find API (CIM) files. Could you plz help us out .

Hi,

if anywhere, you can probably the information at [1]. The storage we have now
implements some parts of [2]. I'm not sure if there is a profile for NAS
anywhere in there, but my guess is that there is.

For more information about the provider development, you can find a lot of
information at our wiki [3], especially the Provider Tutorial [4].

For some concrete storage code examples, see the storage provider [5] and its
latest documentation [6].

In case you would like to write your provider in C (storage is all python), feel
free to check out [7] or [8]. Most of them are written in C.

[1] http://www.snia.org/forums
[2] http://www.snia.org/forums/smi
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/openlmi/
[4] https://fedorahosted.org/openlmi/wiki/ProviderTutorial