openlmi metapackage

Tomáš Smetana tsmetana at redhat.com
Mon Sep 9 14:11:48 UTC 2013

Hi,
  we discussed the possibility to make the OpenLMI installation easier by
providing a metapackage that would install the necessary pieces for the
managed system, i.e. a package that would install the CIMOM and the "core"
providers.

This is somewhat Fedora specific however appropriate for this list I believe.
I would introduce a new metapackage named simply "openlmi" depending on the
following packages:

tog-pegasus
sblim-cmpi-base
openlmi-providers
openlmi-storage
openlmi-networking
openlmi-hardware
openlmi-software
openlmi-power
openlmi-account
openlmi-service

Comments and objections welcome. If there would be none, I'll file a review
request for the new package (hope that's the correct process...).

Regards,
--
Tomáš Smetana
Platform Engineering, Red Hat