ANNOUNCE: KonkretCMPI 0.9.2 released

Ales Ledvinka aledvink at redhat.com
Tue Oct 15 14:07:19 UTC 2013

I'd like to announce release of KonkretCMPI 0.9.2

Highlights of version 0.9.2
* Modifiable templates for method stubs.
* Stub substitutions for method name, method type.
* Generated code for method input arguments name and type.
* Also generated code for output arguments.
* Bugfix possible integer overflow.
* Name collision avoidance for status variable in generated
* Modifiable template for enumeration stub.
* Plenty of bugfixes not announced in silent 0.9.1 release.

Below is the context which remains in effect with 3 updates: