Error while developing sample provider

ganesh kumar ganeshkumar14 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 07:57:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

 I'm getting error while creating sample provider. I followed "Openlmi CIM
Provider HowTo" tutorial to create "mof,.c,.h and CMakeList" files, when i
tried to cmake it asks for "CMake Error: your CXX compiler: "/usr/bin/c++"
was not found" so i installed gcc-c++ rpm.

later i followed tutorial instruction i.e.

mkdir build && cd build

cmake ..

when i try to make, its reporting error globals.h, errors.h...etc files not
found. So i copied globals.h errors.h....etc and their respective .c files
from openlmi-networking provider to sample folder.

But now i getting error in globals.h file.

#openlmi-providers/src/sample/globals.h:131:71: error: unknown type name
‘uint’
 LMIResult g_hash_table_insert_uint(GHashTable *hash, const char *key, uint
value);