Continuous integration updates

Russell Doty rdoty at redhat.com
Mon Oct 7 14:34:23 UTC 2013

Radek,

Thank you for sending out this explanation. We should all be aware that
this is one of the results of aggressive unit testing and Continous
Integration.

The good news is that this approach increases the quality of our
software. The bad news is that it makes it important to keep tests in
sync with the software. Actually, that is good news - it prevents us
from building up a huge technical debt in out of date tests.

It looks like SELinux is showing up a lot. This isn't a surprise;
SELinux isn't that important for development. However, we do have to
ensure that OpenLMI works with SELinux in enforcing mode and that we
don't have SELinux AVC denials.

Can we have the upstream tests running with no errors by the end of the
month?

Russ