Clarification Required in Implementing Nfs Share

Hemanth Kumar hemanthkumar51 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:02:20 UTC 2013

I tried to create a simple provider by following the tutorials from
your previous mail.

I was able to register it. But encountered the following error in
TUT_UnixProcess instances.

Would you please point out the mistakes i am doing

CIM_ERR_FAILED: Error initializing CMPI MI TUT_UnixProcess, the
following MI factory function(s) returned an error:
_Generic_Create_InstanceMI, message was: Traceback (most recent call
last):
 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cmpi_pywbem_bindings.py", line
446, in get_cmpi_proxy_provider
   prox = ExceptionClassWrapper(CMPIProxyProvider(miname, broker, ctx))
 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cmpi_pywbem_bindings.py", line
463, in _init_
   self.proxy = ProviderProxy(env, provmod)
 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pywbem/cim_provider2.py", line
1670, in_init_
   self._load_provider_source(logger)
 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pywbem/cim_provider2.py", line
1694, in _load_provider_source
   fn = imp.find_module(self.provider_module_name, [provdir])
ImportError: No module named TUT_UnixProcess

--
Thanks,
Hemanth Kumar H C