openLMI on SUSE

Klaus Kaempf kkaempf at suse.de
Tue Nov 19 17:41:32 UTC 2013

* Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> [Nov 18. 2013 21:50]:

> Would you mind linking the BZs here? I'd like to see which ones are
> still pending.

This is the list of currently open bugs reported by me:

1031334  NEW      LMI_AccountProvider crash if user password is in /etc/passwd instead of /etc/shadow
1027135  ASSIGNED Associations of LMI_Chassis fail with "CSCreationClassName is empty" in sfcb
1027341  ASSIGNED LMI_FileIdentityProvider calls lstat() on hostname
1031345  ASSIGNED openlmi-software: detect nevra with ~ (tilde) in version

Thanks,

Klaus
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany