[REVIEW v3] Storage mounting API

Jan Safranek jsafrane at redhat.com
Tue Mar 19 09:45:14 UTC 2013

On 03/19/2013 10:38 AM, Jan Synacek wrote:
> On 03/19/2013 09:30 AM, Jan Safranek wrote:
>> If 'auto' and 'user' are relevant only to fstab, shouldn't they be in
>> some sort of LMI_PermanentMountFileSystemSetting? In addition, Dump and
>> FileSystemCheckOrder properties IMHO belongs to a setting class and not
>> to managed element - it's /configuration/, not /state/.
>
> Yes, this makes sense. If I get this correctly, this would mean a class for the
> service, one for the setting, one for capabilities and then some more for
> associations.

We can reuse LMI_MountConfigurationService, add some
create/modify/delete methods + new LMI_<something about perment
mount>Setting as subclass of LMI_MountedFileSystemSetting (or both
children of common superclass?) + new LMI_<something about perment
mount>Capabilities, again subclass of LMI_MountedFileSystemCapabilities
(or both children of common superclass?)

Jan