New feature: LMI_ProcessorProvider

Peter Schiffer pschiffe at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 12:40:32 UTC 2013

Hello list,

I've just pushed commit [1] to the openlmi-providers repo with new
LMI_ProcessorProvider, providing information about CPU. Main source of
information is dmidecode program, with additional information from
lscpu program and /proc/cpuinfo file. In case when output from
dmidecode program is not available (e.g. in some virtual machines)
fallback mode based only on lscpu and /proc/cpuinfo is used.

Since this is my first contribution to the OpenLMI project, I would
highly appreciate your review of my changes.

Thanks!

peter

[1] commit 7a0b251bcd55a26679bb99480f02948105947d05