undefined Linux_ComputerSystem class

George varghese georgooty at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:48:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have trying to implement software update provider using OpenLMI. I have
requirement to implement firmware update using this provider. Right now the
implementation of software update in python. I don't know this language
very well. So I trying to implement it in C language.

For this purpose I had reused the mof file of openlmi software. I have just
renamed LMI to GK. Then trying to create skeleton provider source in c
using konkret. Due to some error its not possible. I have removed
[Implemented(true), Override("CommunicationStatus")]
due the error. error is these symbols are undefined. I don't its relevance
here.
Then I faced another error is undefined "Linux_ComputerSystem" class. This
mof file exists in same path.

How to resolve this issue?

Regards,
George