RFC: Profile Registration in OpenLMI - generically

Russell Doty rdoty at redhat.com
Mon Jul 15 13:18:56 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-07-15 at 11:24 +0200, Michal Minář wrote:
> I would rather strive for more portable solution. This is imho too much
> Pegasus-oriented.
Pegasus is the CIMOM we are using for OpenLMI. SFCB is used for testing
to provide additional coverage. I wouldn't worry too much about Pegasus
specific work where we are making a deliberate decision to use Pegasus
features.

While we should take sfcb into consideration, sfcb support is not a hard
requirement.