Creating a test provider

Pavel Březina pbrezina at redhat.com
Tue Dec 3 15:47:52 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have chosen an OpenLMI topic for my diploma thesis [1]. The goal of
this thesis is to create an OpenLMI provider that would bring remote
control over SSSD [2].

So far I have started by creating a simple provider, that provides one
class called LMI_Test, with string field called Value. I'd like to
provide getter and setter for Value, but I can't find a way how to
change internal state of LMI_Test via a method call. Is it even
possible/recommended? Or are methods supposed to manipulate with the
object just in read-only manner? Can you give me some guidance please?

You can find the provider in my repository (branch wip):
git://fedorapeople.org/home/fedora/pbrezina/public_git/openlmi_test.git

Thank you.

Regards,
Pavel Březina.

[1]