Fwd: Re: software update profile support

Roman Rakus rrakus at redhat.com
Mon Apr 29 12:06:46 UTC 2013

On 04/29/2013 08:13 AM, George varghese wrote:
> [...]

So you have only openlmi-providers package installed? For software
provider you have to install openlmi-software package also.

> Pleas help me, for the initial set up, hoe to do this,
> I have used CIMOM is sfcb.
Quick how to on our wiki can help you:
https://fedorahosted.org/openlmi/wiki/Howto
We are developing and testing on Fedora distribution. For other
distributions some parts of set up can be different.

Feel free to join us on IRC: #openlmi @ freenode.

RR