konkret file generator(.c and .h)

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 13:42:14 UTC 2013

On 04/23/2013 04:46 AM, George varghese wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Here, I am trying to implement CIM provider
>
>   I have created mof file named test.mof and its content is copied here.

You may find the following document helpful as you start your development.

http://jdennis.fedorapeople.org/cim-provider-howto.pdf

Several of the problems you've already hit are covered there.

The above URL is not the official location of the document, it was
recently contributed to OpenLMI and the OpenLMI team will be
distributing a version of it, not sure if that's occurred yet or not.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/