CIM Provider HOWTO Document

Roman Rakus rrakus at redhat.com
Fri Apr 5 11:35:28 UTC 2013

Hi John,
now I finished a reading of your document. I'm very impressed. It's
really very good job and for potential newbie very useful. I would say,
it's somewhere between the very basic information and the whole
technology(ies) description.
Maybe we can format it to wiki and add to wiki page.
Of course, if someone go into troubles writing own provider, he is very
welcome to ask on this list or can also join #openlmi channel on freenode.

I have also few comments, suggestions...

I found few typos:
- DMTF - DTMF misspelled.
- doubled words - is is, and and
- Forground - Foreground

I'm confused in section where you are describing structures and array of
structures. I think this is where Embedded Instances take place.
However, the KonkretCMPI does not support embedded instances.

You have used `Red Hat systems'. Maybe it will be better to mention
Fedora also (or mainly).

You are using many external links, what is great. But can you please add
the whole list of links at the end of document?

Notes for me - what we should improve?
- Improve documentation of KonkretCMPI.
- Support embedded instances in KonkretCMPI
- Anyone else also have any issue?

Hey, btw, I learnt new things ;) Thank you.

RR