ANNOUNCE: Cura renamed to OpenLMI

Jan Safranek jsafrane at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 14:45:53 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Cura is dead, long live OpenLMI! Due to legal reasons, Cura has been
renamed to OpenLMI today.

OpenLMI = Open Linux Management Infrastructure.

Everything stays the same, only the name and associated bits and pieces
changed:

* New home page: http://fedorahosted.org/openlmi

* git URLs: http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/openlmi-$SUBPROJECT.git

* openlmi-devel mailing list:
subscribers were moved there automatically)

* Lot of documentation changes (sigh).

Use following command to set new location of git origin in your local
clones:
$ git remote set-url origin
ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/openlmi-$SUBPROJECT.git/

We are going to release updated packages shortly.

We apologize for any troubles this change may cause. Thanks for
understanding!

Jan Safranek