[netcf-devel] administering device states on windows

Adam Stokes ajs at redhat.com
Wed Oct 27 16:04:27 UTC 2010

So I've been steadily coding a netcf port for windows and have run into
a bit of a snag. The win32 api provides some routines for doing some
basic administration tasks on interfaces. However, there isn't any
routines to perform simple actions such as completely
disabling/enabling a device. My question to the maintainers is would
you reject some of the windows api calling binaries such as devcon.exe
or netsh.exe for altering device states?

Thanks