[netcf-devel] Preparing for aditional drivers

Jonas Eriksson jonas.j.eriksson at ericsson.com
Thu Jul 23 12:37:01 UTC 2009

Hello,

This is the last set of patches before the amount of shared code
between the SuSE-driver (in its current state, at least) and the
current initscripts driver is almost nil.

The last two patches were only discussed briefly, so I kept them
at the end. Feel free to react, and note that it means that all
"variables" in an ifcfg-file will get single quotes. The lens is
however able to read unquoted variables from these files.

For the SuSE-driver, I currently lack VLAN-support (which on SuSE
is a mess in some aspects), and some tests. Hopefully, these
things won't take long to fix.

/Jonas