Changes to 'refs/tags/3.11.7'

Luke Macken lmacken at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 11 16:06:07 UTC 2012

Changes since 3.11.4:
Jean-François Fortin Tam (1):
      Use the power of unicode to avoid choking on French partitions

Luke Macken (16):
      Fix our error message when we can't find any USB drives.
      Fix a bug that occurs on Windows when installed to a non-default location.
      Allow an optional callback in our detect_removable_devices method.
      Change default device label to LIVE
      Always set the device label to 'LIVE' (#800)
      3.11.5
      Update our release list for F16
      3.11.6
      More version bumpage
      Actually use the correct version
      Remove the sfx file from the windows build
      Update the get_releases script to point to the new mirror location
      Update the Fedora release URLs
      Add the latest Sugar on a Stick release
      Add f17, remove f15
      3.11.7