Can't run liveusb-creator

Kevin McMahon mind at themindworking.com
Tue Sep 7 18:10:13 UTC 2010

  Hello, this is my first post, so forgive me if this is trivial. I am
running windows xp via Parallels on Leopard. I have downloaded the app
''liveusb-creator'  and everytime I try to run it it gives me this error
= C:\ProgramFiles\LiveUSBCreator\LiveUSBCreator.exe This application has
failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.
Reinstalling the application may fix the the promblem. There is the file
with all of the apps with 'liveusb-creator'  in it and I try to run it
there and I get the same response Is this very simple or what??? Why
does  the app not run?
Respond to me ,
mind at themindworking.com
if you would like
I just cannot figure this out and I know it is as simple as pie...
TIA