[ANNOUNCE] liveusb-creator-3.8.6

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Sun Nov 8 02:02:20 UTC 2009

I'm pleased to announce the latest release of the liveusb-creator.

= liveusb-creator 3.8.6 =

== Changes ==

 * Add the F12 beta release
 * Update to the latest Sugar on a Stick v2 beta snapshot (#522240)
 * Make our automatic device detection code more robust (#519134)
 * Don't utf8 encode our unicode strings from exceptions (#471367)
 * Make our Linux device detection more robust (#517053)
 * Intel Mac EFI directory preparation (#526825)
 * Make our windows device detection more robust
 * Add a --liveos-checksum option, which takes the checksum of all files, and
 * then generate a checksum of the checksums
 * Add a --device-checksum options, which generates the checksum of the entire device.
 * Add a --hash option for configuring the hash for the above checksum features
 * Make the LiveUSBCreator.bootable_partition method a little more robust
 * Be sure to close the isofile when we're done with it
 * Some Windows-specific optimizations & fixes
 * Fix a bug with the overlay size on sticks with not much free space
 * Handle device paths containing spaces when running extlinux (#490843)
 * Remove some duplicate po files (#516841)
 * Many translation updates

== Windows ==

https://fedorahosted.org/releases/l/i/liveusb-creator/liveusb-creator-3.8.6.zip

== Fedora ==