VMPlayer how do I install it on Fedora 11 Preview?

Live session user satellit at attglobal.net
Fri May 15 13:00:17 UTC 2009

How do I install VMPlayer on Fedora 11 Preview?

I get a kernel headers missing error on attempting to install VMPlayer
6.5.2.

I am testing using VMPlayer to open Appliances created with VMWorkstation
on a 8 GB USB stick with 2 partitions
2GB fat 16 boot flag with live image created with liveusb creator
5GB fat 32 boot flag containing the VMware appliance

I am writing this with thunderbird installed on Ubuntu 9.04 on such a stick.
It has VMPlayer installed on the first 2 GB partition and
3.0GB Appliance of Fedora 11 0.93 with (Gnome and Sugar desktops) on the
second 5GB partition.

It boots and runs well on a EeePC900 netbook wirelessly as live user.

This is a  practical way to have these programs as a bootable second OS
on a stick.

This works using Ubuntu 9.04 usb boot program because VMPlayer installs

I would rather use Fedora as the underlying OS. How can this be
accomplished?

Tom