problem: howto update a live usb kernel?

Cláudio Henrique claudiohfg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:37:21 UTC 2009

hi, there,

I've used liveusb-creator to create a fedora 10 live usb.

I've manage to update the kernel, but everytime I boot, the kernel is the
old one: 2.6.27.5.

which file can I edit in order to use the newest kernel (2.6.27.19)?

I've tried copying *27.9* from boot to /mnt/live/syslinux, which is where
the old kernel initrd and system are located, but I've received the error:
/mnt/root not found.

thanks in advance.

regards,

Claudio Henrique - RJ - RJ - BRA

It is necessary to understand that I Am, In order that I may know that I Am
Not, So that, at last, I may realize that, I Am Not, therefore I Am. - Ask
the Awakened by Wei Wu Wei