No subject

Rovanion Luckey rovanion.luckey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:46:47 UTC 2009

Good day dear mailing list. This is my first post in a mailing-list
ever so bare with me.

My issue is as fallows:
I want to install Fedora on my 60GB Cowon A3. It's a standard USB
harddrive when connected to a computer. I currently got Slax installed
on it and therein lies the problem. I'm trying to install Fedora 11 on
the very same USB drive and have successfully done so both trough the
liveusb-creator and unetbootin if it weren't for one small problem.
That problem being that when I boot up to my USB device I get the
splashscreen of Slax. Even tough I have removed Slax it seems like the
bootsector of the device is untouched.
What can I do about this? Slax wasn't working as it sohuld so going
back there is not an option.

--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion
Steam: Rovanion