Changes to 'liveusb-creator-gtk'

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 18:38:05 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 05:58:48PM +0200, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
> OK, I'll work a bit on the back-end API and I'll try to drop all QT
> related dependency

Sounds good.  I tried to make the liveusb.creator very GUI agnostic, as
to not pull in any Qt deps within it (however, it will try and grab
proxy settings from Qt, if available).

> and I'll make a directory called liveusbQt which contains all the QT
> related stuff

It may be a bit cleaner to just pull things out into qt.py, and gtk.py
modules?

> and thanks for your words, it really helps to know that people are
> looking forward to see my humble work

I look forward to seeing your work.

Thanks again for your help!

luke