Using a USB HDD Instead of Flash Drive

Bryan Smith tcpbryan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:04:27 UTC 2008

I have tried this force argument with no success myself I was doing it
under windows however.
I intend to at some point use the stick I created by using an SD card
(the software had no trouble identifying an SD card as removable
storage)  and then inserting it in a USB reader to get fedora up and
running on my laptop and then create a USB hdd under fedora as opposed
to windows. I have a sneaking suspicion that this will work
admirably:)