contents of lincity-ng-devel Digest, Vol 7, Issue 4

michael siddon hexdef101 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:53:27 UTC 2012

Well now that may be an issue. If there are no coders here then everything
ends up being moot. I am more graphically inclined myself so i am of no
help on that side though editing the Sim. stat files I described wouldn't
require anything more difficult then a text editor...most of the
impressions games used similar files to  do just about everything in their
games. my guess is just to make things easier as one doesn't actually have
to mod the Engine just the Sim. Stats and the Sprites. Unfortunately our
little game is written as one whole piece instead.