-lintl link issue

Ryan Lortie desrt at desrt.ca
Thu Mar 13 03:14:57 UTC 2014

hi Tomas,

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014, at 5:58, Tomas Mraz wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the report. I've applied slightly modified patch to the
> libpwquality hg repository.

I noticed that you added the $(LIBINTL) variable to the LIBADD of the
pam_pwquality libtool library.  After further testing it appears as
though it is also needed on the LIBADD of the two executable programs
(pwmake and pwscore) as they also use gettext directly.

I've updated my local patch but it would be nice to see this change
upstream as well.

Thanks again