iwhd security

Pete Zaitcev zaitcev at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 22:05:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:22:00 +0100
Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com> wrote:

>   4) iwhd and Image Factory would be configured to only accept
>      connections from Conductor - e.g. using two-legged OAuth like
>      Katello does with Candlepin and Pulp

Since this was posted, I have read up on OAuth and I came up with
a question: what is a "two-legged" OAuth? And, do you envision iwhd
to be a "client" in OAuth terms, or a "server" (it cannot be "Jane")?
It may seem ridiculous, but I built an imaginary scheme for both cases,
and either seems to make some amount of sense.

-- Pete