iwhd-0.99 released [stable]

Pete Zaitcev zaitcev at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 17:24:32 UTC 2011

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:50:50 -0400
James Laska <jlaska at redhat.com> wrote:

> >   A preliminary support is added for authorization with two-legged OAuth.
> >   See the -o flag.
>
> Is iwhd missing a 'BuildRequires' for an oauth provider? [...]

> > checking for uuid_generate_random in -luuid... yes
> > checking for oauth_init_nss in -loauth... no
> > configure: error: Missing required oauth lib
>
> Is this something that should be listed as a BuildRequires in the
> iwhd.spec.in?

[zaitcev at lembas iwhd-tip]$ grep oauth iwhd.spec.in
BuildRequires: liboauth-devel

This should be sufficient, or at least it was in my testing.
In actual fact I did try to build on a box without liboauth-devel
installed and rpmbuild properly complained.

I'm going to re-pull and see what's up.

-- Pete