[iwhd patch 1/2] Support registration in RHEV-M 2.2

Pete Zaitcev zaitcev at redhat.com
Thu May 12 20:44:55 UTC 2011

On Thu, 12 May 2011 17:47:27 +0200
Jim Meyering <jim at meyering.net> wrote:

> Please mention in the log that this is to accommodate
> a recent RHEV-M API change (maybe even referencing the URL
> that Mark McLoughlin provided) and adjust this comment,
> assuming the same change is (going to be?) required for 2.3 and on.

It is backwards. We aimed at 2.3 (now renamed into RHEV 3), but 2.2
is the legacy release currently in the field.

>                 /*
>                  * FIXME: check certificates, eventually
>                  */

The traditional tag in iwhd appears to be "TBD". The FIXME we
inherited from other project. But sure, it's fine. We also have
XXXs and P3s (although the latter were supposed to never make
the trunk).

-- Pete