iwhd packages for aeolus conductor

Pete Zaitcev zaitcev at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 20:50:03 UTC 2011

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:01:39 -0500 (EST)
Angus Thomas <athomas at redhat.com> wrote:

> That way, the conductor team get to work with versions which are known
> to implement specific features, and are useful candidates for testing,
> rather than taking un-coordinated snapshots from git and raising bug
> reports etc. against work-in-progress.

I quite agree. Unfortunately, proper release engineering is a time-consuming
and thankless job. Jim essentially volunteered himself while I was nose-down
with RHEV-M support, because there is nobody else and because he owns the
repositories. Currently he's away on PTO for a couple of days. I'm sure
he'll reply something when he gets back.

-- Pete