ready for a new release?

Pete Zaitcev zaitcev at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 15:38:19 UTC 2011

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 10:04:07 -0500
Ian McLeod <imcleod at redhat.com> wrote:

> I believe Pete and I still need to work out a modification to the RHEV-M
> upload/register code to allow multiple parallel uploads.  I don't know
> if this is appropriate to work into a Thursday or Friday release.

I did not even start on this, working on the programmatic template
import in RHEV-M now. I managed to get import to happen once, using tips
from Geert Jansen as the doc is erroneous. IMHO we should just cut
Thursday to get VMware into hands of whoever may be interested
(Mike Orazi asked for it, although I know you have your own code).

-- Pete