setting attributes issue?

Dave Johnson dajohnso at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 13:42:59 UTC 2011

Working through the API doc, I could never make the following work
whether the attributes were already present or didn't exist.  (Should it
add them in the case where they are not present?)  Just to clarify, I
could never make passing a kvp to '_attrs' get set correctly.  I always
needed to specify the key in the path and the value as '-d "data"'
argument.

	$ curl -d color="blue" -d flavor="lemon" \
		http://fserver-1:9090/my_bucket/file1/_attrs

Here is what I was able to get to work...
	[root at dj ~]# curl --request PUT -d 'sharp' \
http://127.0.0.1:9090/birds/eagle/talon

Thanks,
-Dave Johnson