Can imagefactory create VMs without hardware acceleration

Abdul Mohammed abdul.r.mohammed at oracle.com
Tue Jul 29 08:35:19 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I am trying to setup image automation which should run using no hardware
acceleration.  Qemu is one of the option for me to perform my task
(without GUI).

My question is, can images be built using imagefactory without hardware
acceleration ?

Thanks in advance.
--
Best regards, Abdul

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Abdul R Mohammed | Systems Administrator
Phone: + 441189240603 <tel:+%20441189240603>
Oracle Oracle Cloud PaaS DevOps
Oracle Parkway TVP 530 | Reading | Reading | RG6 1RA | United Kingdom

ORACLE Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales |
Company Reg. No. 1782505 | Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley
Park, Reading RG6 1RA