[hyperkitty-devel] [HyperKitty] #23: need lost password directions (for in-suite operation) and handling (for standalone operation) (was: lost password)

HyperKitty hyperkitty-trac at fedorahosted.org
Mon Apr 13 17:28:15 UTC 2015

#23: need lost password directions (for in-suite operation) and handling (for
standalone operation)
------------------------+-----------------------
Reporter:  syst3mw0rm   |       Owner:  abompard
    Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by sumanah):

 * owner:   => abompard
 * milestone:  Alpha version => 1.0
 * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 For the !HyperKitty 1.0 release, where we can depend on being part of the
 Mailman suite, we need to be able to tell people "you're having trouble
 logging in? go to this particular website" and point to the relevant
 Postorius installation.

 For !HyperKitty 1.1, where we want to support standalone !HyperKitty
 installations better, we need a full password reset workflow.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/hyperkitty/ticket/23#comment:1>
HyperKitty <http://mm3test.fedoraproject.org>