[FUEL] Computer Translation Style & Convention Guide for Telugu

Ankit Patel ankit644 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 11:34:21 UTC 2013

On 03/14/2013 04:47 PM, Krishnababu Krothapalli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have uploaded the community reviewed "Translation style &
> convention guide for Telugu" to FUEL project page.
>
> Style & convention guile for Telugu ODT
> <https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/attachment/wiki/fuel-telugu/FUEL_Translation_Style_and_Convention_Guide_TELUGU.odt>
>  PDF
> <https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/attachment/wiki/fuel-telugu/FUEL_Translation_Style_and_Convention_Guide_TELUGU.pdf>.
>
>  Thanks to Arjuna Rao Ch  for his valuable suggestions and help in
> preparing this guide. We hope the book will be very useful for
> newbies in localisation.
>
> Can some one please upload these files to fuel repository.

Thanks Krishnababu for submitting the updated work on style guide for
Telugu translations.

I have added both the files to our SVN repository here:
http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/fuel/language/te/style_guide/

For the audience to browse through the guide it's also made available on
the fuelproject website: http://www.fuelproject.org/styleguide/index

Please do let me know if anything else to be done.

Thanks,
Ankit
http://www.ankit644.com/