Contextualization for Software Localization

Mon Mar 11 07:53:30 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Rajesh Ranjan <rajesh672 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I remember one famous quote of Derrida - "There is nothing outside the
> text " means "There is no such a thing as out-of-the-text" means
> "There is nothing outside context".  And further "context" is the
> entire "real-history-of-the-world!" And this analogy can be
> implemented in the software field

I am a bit perturbed and puzzled that you quote Derrida. His method of
semiotic analysis or, deconstruction is largely orthogonal to what I
see your project achieving. Synthesis of meaning and context is a
bulwark of FUEL. Deconstruction is largely a break down of meanings in
existing contexts and overturning the opposition while sharply etching
them. I don't see the "elemental opposition" that marks Derrida's
approach if posited on FUEL.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>