Date and Time module for Fuel terminology

chandan kumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:12:08 UTC 2013

Hello,

Fuel project is providing a great to open source technology localization.
Fuel terminology plays an important role in this.
I have created a Date and Time module for Fuel terminology. [1]
All the entries are collected from Date and Time settings and applications
used in mobile, desktop and internet sites.

Please have a look at the entries and suggest some more so that we can
complete the module for a better terminology.

Links:-
<1> https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/wiki/fuel-terminology/fuel-datentime

Link to view Date and Time Module
<2>
https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/attachment/wiki/fuel-terminology/fuel-datentime/Date%20and%20Time%20Module.txt

Thanks,
With Best Wishes,
Chandan Kumar
Final Year, Computer Science and Engineering
Dr.B.C.Roy Engineering College, Durgapur
https://ciypro.wordpress.com