Terminology results in JSON format now available

Ankit Patel ankit644 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 11:34:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

To make urls a bit more friendly, we have made some changes
e.g.
From
http://www.fuelproject.org/terminology?utf8=%E2%9C%93&fuelmodule_id=1&language_id=4&search_mode_id=1&source=&commit=Search
http://www.fuelproject.org/terminology?utf8=%E2%9C%93&module=desktop&langcode=hi&search_mode_id=1&source=&commit=Search
and for json
http://www.fuelproject.org/terminology.json?utf8=%E2%9C%93&module=desktop&langcode=hi&search_mode_id=1&source=&commit=Search

Parameters ==> Values
* utf8 ==> %E2%9C%93 (to overcome the bug of IE not being able to
recognize default text to Unicode)
* module ==> {nil, desktop, mobile, web}
* langcode ==> {nil, as, bn_IN, gu, hi, kn, mai, ml, mr, or, pa, ta, te}
* search_mode_id ==> {1, 2} (exact or substring)
* source ==> {nil, "About", "Help", etc} (any term you would like to
search from Fuel database)
* Commit ==> Search

Thanks
Ankit