FUEL git repo created and enabled for recieving broader contributions

Ankit Patel ankit644 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 12:21:13 UTC 2013

On 02/18/2013 09:25 AM, Ankit Patel wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> With reference to discussion about creating and enabling FUEL git
> repo in order to receive more contributions from the wider group of
> community we have created and enabled FUEL git repository on
> fedorahosted.

Hi,

To update further we have done some changes to the GIT and SVN repos
recently after having a discussion with Rajesh and Aman. We are yet to
document the exact process and workflows. Till then please do 'git pull'
or 'svn up' to fetch the latest changes we have submitted.

Just to brief, here's what we have done:
- Removed evaluated files from GIT repo and kept them in SVN repo only
- Non-evaluated or draft suggestions remain in GIT repo only
- Finalized naming convention in the format of
fuel-<module>-<langcode>_<individualORentity>.<extension> (e.g.
fuel-desktop-hi.po, fuel-mobile-hi_RaviRatlami.po,
fuel-desktop-ur_CDAC.po, fuel-web-ru_translatewiki.po etc)
- Added previously suggested Fuel Mobile Hindi translations
- Updated FUEL desktop POT and PO files with contextual information
- Fixed header errors from most of the PO files

Thank You!
Ankit Patel
http://www.ankit644.com/