Our interest to work for Sanskrit Language

कौशलम् न्यास kaushalam.trust at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 04:30:43 UTC 2013

dear chandan, thanks for ur mail. we are new in the fedora group so there
are a few preliminary questions.
1.Firstly the name is KAUSHALAM and not कैलाशम् .
2.Are u comfortable with sanskrit or Hindi ? We are , so we can think of
switching to those languages. ना हले बांङ्गालातेओ चलबे.
3. I am in contact with Rajesh of pune, so it surprises me to see u from
Durgapur. Welcome.
U will have to largely guide us in the technology aspect.
thanks

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 5:21 PM, chandan kumar <
chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Welcome Kailasham,
> Thanks for taking a great initiatives to add Sanskrit language with the
> FUEL project.
> Please translate the fuel-terminologies for desktop into Sanskrit.[1]
> That will be great.
> Links:
> [1] http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/fuel/source/fuel-desktop.txt
>
> Thanks,
>
> With Best Wishes,
>
> Chandan Kumar
> Final Year, Computer Science and Engineering
> Dr.B.C.Roy Engineering College, Durgapur
> https://ciypro.wordpress.com
>

> On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM, कौशलम् न्यास <kaushalam.trust at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Our trust is interested to work along with you to create Sanskrit
>> terminologies with FUEL-PROJECT. More details about our Trust can be seen
>> from our website http://www.kaushalamtrust.com. Please let us know what
>> are the basic conditions to join your group.
>>
>> --
>> योगः कर्मसु कौशलम्

योगः कर्मसु कौशलम्