Localization Quality Assurance - Screenshot Comparison Method

A S Alam apreet.alam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 04:30:55 UTC 2012

08/20/2012 02:24 PM ਨੂੰ, sankarshan ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Rajesh Ranjan <rajesh672 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/raw-attachment/wiki/fuel_tqam/Localization_Quality_Assurance_Screenshot_Comparison_Method.pdf
> Chap. 3 mentions that the method of capturing screenshots can be
> automated. However, the process/tools to do so does not receive any
> mention further in the document. It would be helpful to have these as
> links (in an appendix of sorts)

we tested dogtail for screenshot without major success (still working
on), but indeed need to include in reference. Please share if you have
any other tool for taking screenshot.

thanks for comments and we will update it in next revision.

Regards

--
A S Alam