FUEL on Mobile

J S Phulewala j.phulewala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:33:09 UTC 2011

Hi

    Mobile is fast becoming the most important medium of communication and
so we have prepared the FUEL Mobile module. It is beta. We will try to
conduct public review for this FUEL Mobile module. The entries are selected
from popular mobiles. The entries selcted are on the basis of popularity and
used frequently by mobile user. We hope that it will be useful andhelpful to
understand the nature of a mobile interface boradly.

Please download source file from here:

FUEL Mobile pot file:
http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/fuel/fuel_pot/fuel_mobile_beta.pot

FUEL Mobile txt file:
http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/fuel/fuel_source/fuel_mobile_beta.txt

For more information please visit
https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/wiki/fuel-terminology

Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
Jaswinder Singh