firewalld and ipset - was firewalld general observations

John Griffiths fedora.jrg01 at grifent.com
Wed Jul 16 17:00:51 UTC 2014

Jiri,

There is no /var/log/firewalld file.

This is my config file:

    # firewalld config file

    # default zone
    # The default zone used if an empty zone string is used.
    # Default: public
    DefaultZone=home

    # Minimal mark
    # Marks up to this minimum are free for use for example in the direct
    # interface. If more free marks are needed, increase the minimum
    # Default: 100
    MinimalMark=100

    # Clean up on exit
    # If set to no or false the firewall configuration will not get
    cleaned up
    # on exit or stop of firewalld
    # Default: yes
    CleanupOnExit=yes

    # Lockdown
    # If set to enabled, firewall changes with the D-Bus interface will
    be limited
    # to applications that are listed in the lockdown whitelist.
    # The lockdown whitelist file is lockdown-whitelist.xml
    # Default: no
    Lockdown=no

    # IPv6_rpfilter
    # Performs a reverse path filter test on a packet for IPv6. If a
    reply to the
    # packet would be sent via the same interface that the packet
    arrived on, the
    # packet will match and be accepted, otherwise dropped.
    # The rp_filter for IPv4 is controlled using sysctl.
    # Default: yes
    IPv6_rpfilter=yes

Thanks,
John