2 versions of firewalld

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 18:40:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

As soon as I found out 0.3.9.2 was released I performed:

yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing firewalld

and grabbed 0.3.9.2.   Now I realize I have 2 packages for firewalld:

# rpm -qa | grep -i firewalld
firewalld-0.3.9-1.fc20.noarch
firewalld-0.3.9.2-1.fc20.noarch

If I do "rpm -ql long-package-name" I get the list of files on both
packages.  I don't know how RPM/YUM informed me of conflicting files.  I
don'tknow..perhaps something is wrong with the way the last update was
packaged.

I couldn't remove them with yum or rpm (even specifying complete package
name).  I had to:

rpm -e --noscripts firewalld-0.3.9-1.fc20.noarch
rpm -e --noscripts firewalld-0.3.9.2-1.fc20.noarch

--
Jorge