Firewalld D-BUS documentation

Victor Rafael Escobar Olmos VESCOBAR at de.ibm.com
Fri Aug 16 11:00:06 UTC 2013

Thank you very much for your early answer!

BTW, you could improve your documentation adding the next lines to the
manpage:

   To add an interface to a zone and make the changes permanent, we must
   write the next configuration file:
      echo "ZONE=<zone>" >> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-
      <interface>

Have a nice day.

Cordialmente / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Víctor R. Escobar

IBM Systems &Technology Group

   Phone:            +49-7031-16-2378           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                   image moved
                                                                                      to file:
                                                                                 pic47801.gif)

   E-Mail:           vescobar at de.ibm.com        Schoenaicher Str. 220