Unable to share wi-fi with firewalld

Jiri Popelka jpopelka at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 17:13:55 UTC 2013

On 04/08/2013 08:29 AM, Nandan Bhat wrote:
>> sudo iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -s 192.168.2.0/24 ! -d
>> 192.168.2.0/24 -j MASQUERADE

The problem could be that you use iptables directly.
Because firewalld also uses iptables internally the resulting firewall
configuration consists of both firewalld's and your's changes.

If you know how to do things with iptables, you don't need firewalld.
So I'd suggest to turn firewalld off (systemctl disable
firewalld.service) and do things the old-way via iptables.

--
Jiri