firewalld git repo migrated to github

Thomas Woerner twoerner at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 15:14:58 UTC 2015

Hello,

the git repo of firewalld has been migrated over to github.

There are two main reasons for this move:

- Better tools at github.
- Get more people involved into firewalld development by making it
independent of fedorahosted.

Here is the new location: https://github.com/t-woerner/firewalld

The old git repo at fedorahosted will stay for some time but there will
be no further change in this repo.

The mailing lists will still be located at fedorahosted, as github does
not provide mailing lists. If you have a good (and independent?)
location for the mailing lists, then please let me know and we can talk
and think about it.

Regards,
Thomas