Fedora repository with testing firewalld builds

Jiri Popelka jpopelka at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 16:21:35 UTC 2014

It's been 2 months since 0.3.9.3 release, so I think it's time for
another one.

Given that 0.3.9 wasn't quite a success - it introduced some regressions
which have been fixed with follow-up 0.3.9.x releases - I've been thinking
about how can we improve this and the first idea is doing a
release-candidates (or whatever you call it).

If you're interested in testing and you use Fedora, then it's piece of
cake, just
grab one of .repo files from
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/jpopelka/FirewallD/
copy it into /etc/yum.repos.d/ and run 'yum update'.
Yum will offer you to update to build of snapshot of upstream git
repository.

I'll be glad for any response, thanks !

--
Jiri